Kia College Grad Rebate
Incentive Amount $400
College Graduate Specialty Incentive Program
- This program allows recent (within the past 12 months) college graduates to receive a $400 specialty incentive towards the purchase of a new, eligible MY16 (excluding Sportage), MY17 Vehicle or MY18 Vehicle. College Graduate sales may be reported with RSALE, KCSP, RCSP, CSALE, KAPR, KLSE, KFA or KNA. Qualifying information (last name) should be input in the MKTPROMO2 in the Specialty Incentives section.
The following is clarification for questions regarding eligibility and documentation for the College Graduate Specialty Incentive program.
- A Diploma from an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university, nursing school, or master’s or doctorate program will be accepted as part of the qualifying documentation for Customers that have graduated within the past 12 months.
MY16 (excluding Sportage) and MY17 Vehicles sold and reported during the program period with an eligible sale type of RSALE, KCSP, RCSP, CSALE, KAPR, KLSE, KFA, or KNA.
November 1, 2017 – January 2, 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Retail delivery of a new MY16 (excluding Sportage) or MY17 vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock between the published respective program dates.
- 2. This incentive is void where prohibited by law.
- 3. This is not a cash rebate incentive.
- 4. A customer may receive and use multiple KMA specialty incentives during a calendar year based on compatibility requirements.
- 5. All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be conclusively resolved by KMA, which reserves the right to change product or program specifications at any time without incurring obligations.
- 6. Fleet purchases are not eligible for this incentive.
- 7. The vehicle warranty will begin on the sale date that is reported by the dealership.
- 8. Reported vehicles will count toward the Sales Manager and Sales Consultant programs.
- 9. In all matters pertaining to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of this program, the decision of KMA shall be final.
- 10. In any dispute concerning the eligibility or ineligibility of any vehicle, the records of KMA shall prevail.
- 11. KMA reserves the right to modify, including the reduction or elimination of payments, amend, cancel or revoke, in whole or in part, this program at any time and without prior notice.
- 12. All programs are governed by the Kia Motors America Sales Policy, dated March 3, 2015. Please refer to the Sales Policy for any other program rules and regulations.
- 13. By participating in this program, you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions outlined above.